We have filled all of our positions for the summer of 2017!
As a counselor at Galilee, you will gain experience:
- Leading overnight backpacking trips, including cooking and camping as a group
- Leading groups in rock climbing and kayaking
- Working with others in a shared leadership model
- Reflecting upon and evaluating the program and your own experiences
- Living in an inclusive community and sharing in the creation of engaging worship
This is a great opportunity to learn more about being an effective leader and group member while enjoying summertime in Tahoe. After successful completion of our counselor training program, you will be assigned a week (or weeks) to help lead a group along with two others.
Counselors must be at least 16 years old and have completed the 10th grade.
Once you have attended Counselor Training, you will no longer be eligible to attend an Adventure Session as a camper.
For questions or more information please contact Stuart Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 775-749-5546.